Accelerate Running Events Co.
Welcome to Accelerate Running Events Co.
As with everything ‘Accelerate‘ the Running Events Co. will be offering great value events. Events which provide a challenge, yet encourage everyone to have a go regardless of their reason for running. Some will challenge your skills and endurance while others will be accessible to all runners, family and friends while providing a fun experience that you can talk about for years to come.
Accelerate Running Events Co.: From short family oriented running races through to challenging Ultra Trail Races.
Accelerate Running Co. is a Sheffield based company and consists of the Accelerate Running Store, the Accelerate Performance Centre and Accelerate Running Events Co. Together, we bring together a whole host of running folk with running knowledge and know-how, alongside a wealth of experience.
Events for 2020 are set to include the return of Dig Deep and the Canal Canter, the (friendly) takeover of Ladybower 50, as well as several new races details of which will be launched very soon!
As a teaser, here’s what you can expect next year…..
- the Dig Deep race series returns for another year
- the Canal Canter is back, bigger and better than 2019 with individual and league rankings to fight for
- new to ARE is the much loved Ladybower 50 series of races, aiming to keep up the amazing work Steve King has done with it over the past years
- a hilly five mile race to complement the Canal Canter
- an urban lapped ultra for those wanting a mental and physical challenge
- a nighttime woodland loop 12 hour event for individuals or pairs
- plus watch this space for other events we support and champion….
The Canal Canter
The Canal Canter – five miles of flat racing from Victoria Quays in Sheffield city centre.
New for 2019 you can enter each individual race or complete 3 out of 4 events to be eligible for the Canal Canter League.
Race 1: 28th April 2019
Race 2: 18th August 2019
Race 3: 27th October 2019
Race 4: 15th December 2019
Further information can be found Here >>
September, 2019. DIG Deep Trail Running Weekend
An evening of talks followed by a Saturday of classic and iconic Peak District trail racing.
Friday 20th – An Evening of Running Talks. Join us alongside our special guests who will be talking running and adventures. Details are currently being finalised so watch this space.
Saturday 21st – The DIG Deep Trail Races: How far do you want to run? Just click on any of the icons below to discover more…
The full list of events we offer and are involved in can be found on our Events >> page, which also includes the dates for all the ‘Recce Runs’ in the build up towards the DIG Deep Trail weekend. Come along, join in the fun!