Events for 2020 are set to include the return of Dig Deep and the Canal Canter, the (friendly) takeover of Ladybower 50, as well as several new races details of which will be launched very soon!
As a teaser, here’s what you can expect next year…..
- the Dig Deep race series returns for another year
- the Canal Canter is back, bigger and better than 2019 with individual and league rankings to fight for
- new to ARE is the much loved Ladybower 50 series of races, aiming to keep up the amazing work Steve King has done with it over the past years
- a hilly five mile race to complement the Canal Canter
- an urban lapped ultra for those wanting a mental and physical challenge
- a nighttime woodland loop 12 hour event for individuals or pairs
- plus watch this space for other events we support and champion….
NEW, NEW, NEW – The Canal Canter
The Canal Canter – five miles of traffic free flat racing from Victoria Quays in Sheffield city centre.
New for 2019 you can enter each individual race or complete 3 out of 4 events to be eligible for the Canal Canter League.
Race 1: 28th April 2019
Race 2: 18th August 2019
Race 3: 27th October 2019
Race 4: 15th December 2019
Further information can be found Here >>
March, 20th, 21st and 22nd The BIG Running Weekend >>
The whole of the Accelerate Running Community comes together for the best weekend of running ever!
Watch this space for details of our new events for 2020, which are set to include a looped urban ultra, a woodland night race, a hilly five mile series to complement the Canal Canter as well as repeats of the tried and true Dig Deep weekend and the Ladybower 50!