|Distance/Ascent||12.12 miles/633m approx|
|Start time||10.00am (race briefing 9:45am)|
|Venue||Whirlow Hall Farm|
|Prizes||1st-3rd Open M&F, 1st V40,V50 and V60 M&F|
This 12.12 mile (19.5km) route takes in some of the best scenery on the edge of the Peak District, following trails over rolling hills from Whirlow Hall Farm and back.
We work closely with the Peak District National Park Authority and local land owners to ensure the event is sustainable and avoids sensitive areas. Please ensure you help us to do this by sticking to the event route and making sure you take all litter away with you.
The route will be mostly marked but navigation/a good knowledge of the area may be necessary in poor weather.
The event starts and finishes at Whirlow Farm Hall in Sheffield, where there will be camping available Friday night (at a cost of £5 per tent, must be booked in advance). Toilets and changing facilities are available on site, and there will be food and drink available to purchase. There is plenty of parking available on site.
Race packs can be collected from Accelerate from Monday 16th September until Friday 20th at 12pm, or from Whirlow Hall Farm from 3-8pm on the 20th. For the 12.12 only, race registration will be open 8-9am on the 21st.
- Participants must be a minimum of 18 years old on race day
- Participants must carry all mandatory kit as decided by the race director (see below)
- Pacers are not allowed
- Should you need to withdraw from the event you can defer your entry to next year or change the participant name up to seven days before the event.
- Marked route and timing
- Food and drink at feed stations
- T-shirt on finishing
Please note the need to carry kit for the 12.12 is down to the discretion of the race director on the morning of the event, but please come prepared to carry all of the following:
- Full waterproof body cover
- Sufficient water and food to be self reliant
- Mobile phone
Prefer a paper form? Download one here